1 Day Course
The course is designed to provide a basic first aid training and provides an overview on the CPR procedures and the use of AED. The training is a combination of theory and practical exercise which candidates will be assessed on knowledge and skills gained during the course.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the aims and definitions of First Aid
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a first aider
- Understand the legal requirements for first aid
- Assist victim in a recovery position
- Understand the respiratory system
- Understand the circulatory system
- Understand what is CPR
- Understand what is an A.E.D and its use
The program is designed for employees who are designated to provide emergency first aid and as part of minimum training requirements in a workplace.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certification on First Aid
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however, refresher training is recommended for every 2 years.