1 Day Course
Rig Pass is designed to provide new employees with a basic orientation of rig operations and safe work practices to improve the safety performance of the Service Contractor and the Operator and to assist both in satisfying federal, state and industry regulations and recommended practices
At the completion of this course student trainees understand and meet basic safety orientation requirements defined by drilling industry safety and training professionals and will gain an understanding of the following topics:
- General Safety of Employees
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communication and Materials Handling
- Occupational Hazard
- Specialized Work Procedures
- Fire Safety – Materials Handling
- Health & First Aid
- Rig / Platform Environment
- Emergency Response
- Wellsite Environment Protection
- Water Safety
- Marine Debris
- Excavation (Trenching & Shoring)
This programme is designed to address the orientation training requirements for new personnel working in all Oil and Gas operating environment or area whether it is onshore / Offshore.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive an IADC certification of RigPass-to-Go.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training.