Ride on Roller
3 Day Course
This course will give you foundation training and assessments in operating a Ride on Road Roller. This course is delivered through a combination of classroom based theory and practical assessments and you will be assessed through theory and practical tests.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Complete pre-start and running checks and shut down procedures.
- Awareness of on-site hazards.
- Set the roller for compaction duties.
- Recognize compacted/uncompacted areas.
- Ground conditions that can cause instability of the roller.
This course is designed if you have received no former Training. If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Ride on Roller.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 3 years.
Please contact us for more information