Confined Space Competent Person
2 Day Course
This course is designed to provide advanced training for delegates who completed Confined Space Entry and may be required to supervise any task that requires entering a confined space. The course covers rules and regulations, permit system, emergency procedures, and use of equipment necessary for entry. This course will cover the provision for atmospheric hazards which include gas testing and monitoring, installation of ventilation, assessment and control of physical hazards, use of self-contained breathing apparatus and demonstration of rescue entry situations and rescue techniques. Delegates will be assessed theoretically and practically during and after the training.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Familiar with various confined space entry standards
- Determine if confined spaces are permit required
- Understand roles and responsibilities of key personnel
- Understand the provision for rescue & emergency services
- Aware of the use and limitations of confined space entry equipment
- Identify hazards and control related to confined space preparation and entry
This course is designed for people who required to work within or around confined spaces which is part of the job. Candidates should hold a valid Confined entry certificate before training commences.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive Certificate for Confines Space Competent Person.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however, refresher training is recommended for every 2 years.
Please contact us for more information