5 Day Course
This course is designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills for the new operator to operate Crawler Tractor. Candidates will be trained on how to operate the machine in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and legislation requirement. The course is a combination of theory and practical session on which candidates will operate the machine with a given task. Candidates will undergo a day theory and practical test on the last day of the training.
At the end of the training, Candidates will be able to:
- E plain the purpose of principle components the basic construction controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers re uirements as per the operator’s handbook and relevant regulations and legislation
- erform all pre use checks
- et up for site travel and for e cavating duties
- E plain actions re uired for ha ards underground and overhead services
- Construct ramps and form and shape stockpiles rade spread and level ground and materials
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
E plain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
The course is designed for those personnel with little to no operational experience on the machine. . If you already have experience in operating we offer a short duration to refresh your skills.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate for Crawler Tractor Training
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 3 years.