8 Day Course
This course is for anyone who requires training in operating a Crawler Crane. This course is delivered and assessed through a combination of classroom based theory and practical assessments.
At the end of the training, Candidates will be able to:
- Operating the crane safely and productively.
- Responding to recognized crane signals accurately.
- Positioning the crane correctly.
- Altering jib lengths and associated safety devices.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and making minor adjustments.
- Understanding safe-load indicators and duties charts.
- Programming safe-load indicators.
- Understanding the effects of radius change on the safe working capacity.
- Recognizing the principles of safe slinging and the types and capacities of chains, slings and lifting gear.
This course is designed if you have received no former Training. If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Crawler Crane.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 3 years.
Please contact us for more information