Fall Protection / Work at Height
This training will provide an understanding for the need to implement height safety procedures and the processes required to undertake evaluations of risk associated with height applications. Delegates will be trained on correct procedures to be followed when working at height, including the relevant statutory requirements, hazards of working at height and equipment used when working at heights. The course is a combination of theoretical and practical sessions on which delegates will be required to demonstrate their knowledge and skills achieved during the training.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Explain why do we need protection from falling
- Identify common causes of fall in the workplace
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Distinguish competent person and qualified person
- Identify fall hazard and control
- Fall Arrest and Restraint System
- Understand common type and use of ladder
- Explain safe ladder practices
- Use of Aerial Lifts
- Apply safe work practices while working on aerial platform
- Understand rescue plan
The program is designed for all personnel who will be working at height and to all personnel who would be expected to work at height as part of their duties.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive an IADC Certificate on Fall Protection / Working at Heights.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however, refresher training is recommended for every 2 years.
Please contact us for more information