Forward Tipping Dumper
2 Day Course
The course provides thorough practical and theoretical training on the general procedures on how to operate dump truck in a safe and professional manner. Delegates will be trained as per standard, legislation and manufacturer’s requirement. Course will be delivered with a combination of theory and Practical exercises.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard.
- Understand regulations and legislation.
- Perform pre use checks.
- Prepare and travel dump truck (site and highway).
- Travel on a rough, uneven ground, steep inclines and level surfaces – with and without load.
- Maneuver near confined spaces whilst carrying loads.
- Ensure the suitability of the tipping and loading area.
- Assess and control hazards on work site.
- Position dump truck for loading as per loading procedures.
- Perform shut down and securing procedures.
- Understand loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting.
The course is designed for those experienced driver who wish to drive or operate dump truck or authorized by the management. If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate on Forward Tipping Dumper
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 2 years.
Please contact us for more information