½ Day Course
This program is designed to provide hazardous materials information and guidance to candidates on how to handle chemicals safely and how to minimize chemical exposure. The training is intended to reduce risks to people, production, equipment and the environment that will be delivered theoretically and practically.
At the end of the training candidates will be able to:
- Understand the purpose HazCom
- Identify different Types of Hazardous Materials
- Understand what is GHS?
- Aware of Responsibilities
- Understand Pictograms
- Aware of Health Hazard Pictogram and Non-Mandatory Pictogram
- Understand Signal Words
- Control on Hazardous Materials
- Understand what is Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Understand the guidelines in transporting of Hazardous Materials
The training is designed to all employees who are at the risk of exposure to hazardous materials due to the nature of the job or the condition of the working environment is prone to contact of hazardous materials.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive Hazcom Certificate.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended every 2 years.
Please contact us for more information