½ Day Course
The Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) course allow delegates to learn on how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in work area and how to describe the precautions taken and necessary to work with Hydrogen Sulfide environment safely. The course is both theoretical and practical on which delegates will be required to show their level of knowledge and understanding gained from the training as they will be assessed base on the result.
At the end of the training candidates will be able to:
- Understand the properties and hazards associated with H2S gas.
- Identify the types and use of H2S detector systems.
- Apply safe practices of work in an H2S environment.
- Correctly use Respiratory protective equipment.
- Familiarize to H2S emergency procedure.
This training program aimed to all personnel that work in areas where H2S is known or suspected
and as part of the minimum training requirement of employees working in a potential H2S Environment.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive an IADC Certificate on H2S awareness.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended every 2 years.