5 Day Course
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in operating a Lorry Loader. This course is delivered and assessed through a combination of classroom based theory and practical assessments.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Complete all pre-start and running checks.
- Start up and Shutdown procedures.
- Understand stability factors.
- Configure and set for lifting duties.
- Place material onto transporting vehicles.
- Understand Lifting requirements.
- Explain loading/unloading procedures for transportation of loads.
- Place machine out of service.
- Identify overhead hazards.
This course is designed if you have received no former Training. If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Lorry Loader.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 3 years.
Please contact us for more information