Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
1 Day Course
This course will train you to prepare and safely operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). This course is delivered through a combination of classroom based theory and practical assessments and you will be assessed through theory and practical tests.
At the end of this training program, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identify accident prevention and control.
- Identify the needs regarding personnel protection.
- Drive the MEWP safely and maneuver it in a correct and proper manner, inside and outside of a building.
- Carry out pre-use checks and daily maintenance before starting work.
- Carry out the correct emergency procedures and understand the capacities and limitations to enable safe operation.
- Understand the selection and use of fall protection equipment.
This course is designed if you have received no former Training. If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 3 years.
Please contact us for more information