1 Day Course
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that sets out a framework of essential elements for putting an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) in place. The standard is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining a sustainable business and minimizing any environmental impacts. The course provides a broad picture in terms of the ISO 14001 Environmental Managements System Standards with regard to responsibilities and liabilities of all parties involved and how the ISO 14001 has to be approached and managed in practice.
At the end of the training candidates will be able to:
- Familiar to the Environmental Management System standards.
- Understand how EMS systems and standards can further develop company goals and objectives.
- Examine the broad trends in EMS standardization.
- Assess how the company compares to leading edge companies.
- Assess good practice in Environmental Management.
- Understand how their business can benefit from a competitive strategy based on Environmental Management Systems standards.
This course is designed for organizations that want to implement a comprehensive Health, Safety and Environmental Management System, or organizations that are curious about which management systems might be right for them.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a certification of ISO 14001 Awareness.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended every 2 years.