OSHA 30 Hour Training Course – Construction
30 Hour Course
The OSHA 30 hour construction training course will allow delegates to establish an overview and initial understanding on how the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) functions and to get the delegates up to speed on the basic OSHA health and safety regulations that affect construction workplaces. There are no prerequisites required to take the OSHA 30-hour construction course.
This course is based on the federal OSHA 1926 construction regulations. This OSHA 30 training course is intended for those personnel involve in an operations such as demolition jobs, new construction projects, and major renovation work.
The following topics will be covered:
• Introduction to OSHA
• Managing Safety and Health
• OSHA Focus Four Hazards
• Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
• Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
• Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
• Health Hazards in Construction
• Stairways and Ladders
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Concrete and Masonry Construction
• Confined Spaces in Construction
• Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
• Basic Ergonomics
• Fire Protection and Prevention
• Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
• Powered Industrial Vehicles
• Safety and Health Programs
• Steel Erection
• Tools – Hand and Power
• Welding and Cutting
The OSHA 30 hour training course for construction standards is developed to provide assistance to foremen, supervisors, superintendents, competent persons, safety staff, safety committee members, and others who mostly responsible for workplace safety.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive an OSHA 30 hour construction course wallet card, as well as a personalized certificate of training.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training.
Please contact us for more information