½ Day Course
This training program designed to all employees who are required to wear respirators during normal work operations and during some non-routine or emergency operations such as a spill of a hazardous substance.
At the end of the training candidates will be able to:
- Understand why the respirator is necessary
- Identify the limitations and capabilities of the respirator
- Know how to inspect, put on and remove, use, and check the seals of the respirator
- Describe procedures for maintenance and storage of the respirator
- Recognize medical signs and symptoms that may limit or prevent the effective use of respirators
This course is designed for supervisors and workers who work in areas requiring the use of respiratory equipment.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive an IADC Certificate on Respiratory Protection.
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended every 2 years.
Please contact us for more information