5 Day Course
The aim of the Telehandler Forklift Course is to provide candidates with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Telehandler Forklift.
At the end of the training, Candidates will be able to:
- Understand regulation and standard
- Understand the Inspections procedure and attachments
- Use of Load chart
- Recognize the Capacity and Limitation
- Operates the machine in safe manner
- Demonstrate the use of Controls and instrumentation
- Understand the dynamics of stability of the machine
- Identify General hazards associated with operation
- Understand and follow hand and radio signals.
The course is designed for all workers who may operate a Rough Terrain Forklift or Telescopic Handler, If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
On completion of this course successful candidates will receive a Certificate for Telescopic Handler Operator Training
There is no revalidation period for this type of training, however refresher training is recommended for every 3 years.
Please contact us for more information