Agora Training Services delivers a course that provides the essential basics of proper safe Lifting and Rigging Practices. These include proper hand signals, safe procedures in lifting heavy equipment, understanding lifting and rigging of operative vehicles, operating principals, and techniques.
Every trainee is paired with an experienced Instructor who helps train them with the necessary knowledge and experience of the vessel of which they will operate. This is provided in the means of theory knowledge and reinforced with practical on the job, hands-on experience.
Benefits of Onboard Training with AGORA Training Services:
- Experienced, Knowledgeable and Respected Instructors
- Bi-lingual Instruction
- On the Job Training
- Hands-on Experience
- Knowledge and Training in Multiple Fields
- Safe Lifting & Rigging Practices & Techniques
- Lifting & Rigging Safety Procedures
- Understanding the proper use of Hand Signals
Onboard Training Courses Include: